TNSS is very excited to be reopening our showroom on May 19th.
We have implemented New Store Hours and have implemented a revised Company Policy
- Before you visit our Showroom: We suggest that you call ahead before coming to our showroom for the product that you might be interested in purchasing. You can also check out our website for any product that you might want to purchase. We have our catalog available online for your viewing and we have updated our website with new products for the end user. You can shop at your leisure ~ from the comfort and safety of home ~ www.turfnetsportssupplies.com : www.slowfeednetting.com
- Health & Safety: We ask that if you are in any way unwell, show signs of fever, cold or flu like symptoms that you do not enter our store at this time. We will be taking your temperature when you come in to our showroom.
- Store Hours: We will be open from 8 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am to 3 pm on Friday’s. We will assess the situation moving forward to see if we need to expand on the hours.
- Number of customers in store: We will allow a maximum of 4 customers in our showroom at a time unless you can prove they are of the same immediate household . All customers must maintain distancing protocols of at least 6 feet apart.
- Simulators: When we are allowed to open the golf simulators all customers will be required to wear a face mask when they are golfing with more than themselves on the simulator. We will only allow a maximum of 4 players per simulator and all stools will be removed. You will be required to keep your distance of 6 feet apart. And we ask that one person take control of the mouse on the computer. We ask that each customer have their own golf clubs and do not share clubs again unless it is with the immediate member of the household. We ask the same for golf balls. We ask that each individual come in with their own face mask. There will be a 30 min interval between rounds so that we can disinfect the playing area as well all high traffic touch points.
- Sign in: We have implemented a New Policy that will require all individuals to sign in. We will take down your name and telephone numbers as well as the time of day when you enter our showroom. The reason for this is tracking purposes, should we need to pass it on to the Ministry of Health at any given time. All records will be shredded every other month.
- Hand sanitizing: All customers will be required to use store provided hand sanitizer upon entry that is located on the table in our lobby.
- Bathroom will be for only paying customers. After each use it will be disinfected, please be patient and courteous of staff.
- Payment: We can take your payment over the phone prior to arrival or you can also send an Etransfer or pay with a Debit card. Etransfers are to be made to email@example.com
- Site Visits: When we show up to do a site visit we ask that if you are available for the site visit, that we stay our 6 feet apart. We will be wearing a face mask to protect our self as well as to protect you from possibly coming in to contact with any potential airborne virus.
- Behavior: We request that all customers be patient and considerate. A great deal of thought has been given to our decision to reopen. Should customers not respect these protocols, they will be asked to leave the store.
- Assumption of Risk: When you enter Turf Net Sports Supplies, you acknowledge and accept any potential risks associated with doing so. TNSS management and/or staff will not be responsible for any issues that may arise at a later date. Please govern yourself accordingly.